From picking apples, to carving pumpkins, to the annual Thanksgiving touch football game, our customers had some very creative ways to capture the season in a photo card. Here are some of our favorite fall photo ideas:
- Photos of the kids in full costume at the pumpkin patch for Halloween photo cards
- Photos on the annual hayride
- Before and after photos of the pumpkin carving session at the kitchen table
- Landscape photos of beautiful fall foliage
- Beautiful collages of close-up photos of leaves
- Photos of the kids eating caramel apples is a great candid fall photo idea
- A photo of your family at a place you traditionally go during the fall, like a tailgate or a traditional football game
- A photo of a local fall event in your hometown such as an apple fest, Oktoberfest or carnival
- A photo of your children’s artwork. These make wonderful personalized note cards for your kids to share with family and friends.
- A photo collage of the family making a fall recipe. You can personalize a Christmas recipe card to share with family and friends
Image by: Laura Farris Photography
We are a small company who loves to create beautiful things out of paper. We are also moms, dads, sisters, and friends who, just like you, love to share.