Big Picture (theme): Washi tape.
1. My kids would be involved in assembly. (Needs to be easy to do.)
2. My oldest needs to write (in cursive) the names of his classmates. (Needs extra envelopes for potential mistakes.)
3. My daughter could not bring candy. (The “treat” needs to be flexible.)
These are the three Valentine’s Day card ideas for kids that I came up with–easy, mistake proof and flexible!
1. Washi tape
3. Small paper
Variation #2: Personal touch
Use the washi tape to add a small piece of paper to the front of the envelope for your child to write their classmate’s name on it. Then, on the back of the envelope, use another piece of washi tape to secure it closed. It’s perfect for kids who want to write the names on the front, and it helps with mistakes.
Variation #3: No candy
Use washi tape to add a crayon or a small box of crayons to the front of the envelope. It‘s a great non-candy treat and it’s perfect for our coloring cards.
These were such fun Valentine’s Day card ideas for kids. My children enjoyed creating their valentines for their friends.
Latest posts by Angela (see all)
- Love it! - July 1, 2014
- How to Pick Out Clothing for Your Christmas Photos - October 10, 2013
- Love it! Holiday Collection Update - August 9, 2013