1. Spa Day: relax and enjoy the day getting pampered with a deep tissue massage, facial, pedicure and manicure, all while enjoying mimosas, wine or champagne. Be sure to check with your salon if you can bring in drinks for this special occasion.
2. Scavenger Hunt: this is such a fun activity for the bride-to-be and everyone involved in the day. The bridesmaids, family and/or friends present clues to bride-to-be while sending her on a hunt. At each stop when she receives a new clue, you can give your bachelorette gift (gift ideas include lingerie, wine, gift cards to favorite stores or restaurants). The hunt ends wherever you would like – a restaurant for dinner with her gals, someone’s house with her friends waiting for bride-to-be or a place leading to the next activity (if you have one planned). Be creative, the ideas are endless!
3. Wine tasting: like the Spa Day this is a relaxing event to do during the day. Take the bride-to-be to a winery and sample different types of wines while enjoying a couple appetizers. You can bring along games relating to the bride-to-be and her soon-to-be hubby. It’s a great way to get the girls chatting and learning more about the couple.
4. “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” – karaoke night: who doesn’t love belting out their favorite tunes at their favorite bar?! This is a great event for the outgoing bride-to-be who isn’t afraid to get in front of the mic. But, make sure the bridesmaids are equally fearless, as the bride will love to have her favorite ladies singing beside her!
5. Cruisin’ the city in style: this is a pretty popular idea to do for a bachelorette party. Rent a limo, bus or van to cruise around the city while going to local bars or venturing out into surrounding areas and going to new bars. None of the ladies will have to drive because you can have your driver drop you off at a hotel or house to stay for the night. Lots of fun and this definitely creates lots of memories and photo opportunities!
There you have our 5 favorite bachelorette party ideas. We hope you found a few that you think would be fun, or you can visit theknot.com to see a list of more bachelorette party ideas. Don’t forget to order bachelorette party invitations so everyone knows the date, the time, the location and what they might need to bring to the party. Have fun shopping and planning!
Image above by: 100layercake.com.