The Christmas season is upon us and over the past few weeks we have seen many beautiful holiday cards from you, our customers, filter through our office. It’s always so fun for us to see which cards and trends are the most popular with you. This year, we have seen a definite winner and it is FOIL!! Our real foil stamped Christmas cards as well as our Faux Foil Christmas cards are the top selling and we are excited to share with you our top 5 holiday card designs.
1. Golden Greeting Christmas Cards is our top selling Christmas card design! The added shine of the faux foil on the front is beautiful when combined with your favorite photo. Then, the back of the card can be filled with Instagram photos. Love.
2. Shining Bright Foil Christmas Cards is our top selling real foil Christmas card design. This card uses typography as the design with “Be Merry, Be Bright” in real stamped foil that has four foil options available – gold, glitter gold, silver and red. You can personalize the back with your favorite color and add a holiday message about your year.
3. Happy Holly Foil Christmas Cards is another real foil Christmas card design and is our 3rd best-selling card! This greeting features holly and branches as the stamped foil and you can choose which color you want to be the background color. Upload your favorite photos and share your holiday message on the back.
4. Mixed Font Greeting Christmas Cards uses a subtle touch of faux foil on the back of the card with big dots sprinkled throughout. The front features a popular greeting, but can be edited with a greeting of your choice.
5. Let It Shine Christmas Cards round out our top 5 best-selling designs. Similar to the Mixed Font Greeting Christmas card, this design has a subtle touch of design, but it has real stamped foil on the front with small dots that can be red, silver, gold or glitter gold foil. The back features lots of small photos that work perfect with Instagram pictures.
There you have our 5 top-selling Christmas card designs that feature both faux foil and real stamped foil. Are any of these cards one you will pick for your Christmas card this year? If so, let us know which one in the comments below!