At Pear Tree Greetings, we dare to stand out not only with our unique Christmas card formats (which we fondly call our Golden Pears), but also with the Christmas card wording ideas we use in each of our designs. We love to give you options for saying “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays” and doing it with a fresh twist. Here are 10 new ways for you to say “Merry Christmas” on this year’s Christmas card.
1. String of Sequins Ornament Christmas Cards: Oh Joy
2. Shining Bright Foil Christmas Cards: Be Merry, Be Bright
3. Colorful Cheer Christmas Cards: Cheer
4. Happy Holly Christmas Cards: Oh What Fun
5. Shine Faux Foil Christmas Cards: Shine
6. Snow Day Photo Christmas Cards: Let it Snow
7. Fa La La Foil Christmas Cards: Fa la la la la
8. Washed Color Christmas Cards: Peace on Earth
9. Spot Color Christmas Cards: Making Spirits Bright
10. Scattered Pictures Foil Greeting Christmas Cards: Let’s Be Jolly
We hope these 10 new Christmas card wording ideas inspire you to share your holiday wishes in a unique and fresh way this season. Shop our Christmas cards or read the other two posts in this series: post 1 and post 2 on even more ways to say “Merry Christmas”.