We know the holidays are a busy time of year with baking, cleaning, shopping, wrapping, cooking… and the list goes on. Sending your Christmas cards can get lost on the long list of to-dos, but we know you still think it is important to send a greeting to your loved ones. We wanted to help by sharing wording ideas that we think could be fun to put on your card, even if it is late. And don’t forget to have fun with your photos, too! Below are 10 holiday card wording ideas plus 10 cards with editable text for you to write whatever you wish!
- Better late than never, right?
- Good things come to those who wait
- 2015 New Year’s Resolution: be on time with our Christmas card
- We wanted to be the very last surprise you got in your mailbox
- Our superheroes were busy saving the day
- I guess we’re on the Naughty List
- This would have come sooner, but our dog ate it
- History repeats itself once again…
- We may be late, but the journey was worth it
- Cheers to the new year!
We hope these holiday card wording ideas inspired you to still send a card, even if it doesn’t make it to the mailboxes until the new year. Add some fun and personality to it and your recipients are sure to get a chuckle from it!
Dani manages social media at Pear Tree Greetings, which means she actively shares, tweets, pins and posts from her laptop or phone all day long, always stressing the importance of a handwritten note.