Looking for graduation gift ideas that go beyond the impersonal gift card? These are our top 5 best-selling graduation gifts, and they’re appreciated because they can be personalized with text, photos and colors just for your special graduate.
Shop our top 5 graduation gift ideas:
1. Color Block Collage Wall Art Print This is a graduation gift your grad just might take along to college. Our 14″ x 11″ wall art prints are archival quality and meant to be framed. It holds 11 photos and 4 color blocks with editable text.
2. Gold Sequin-Look Custom Phone Case Your grad’s favorite photo decorated with gold faux-foil sequins – does it get any better than that? She might actually keep the case on her phone for a change. For iPhone 4/4s, 5/5S or 6, and Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
3. Favorite Photo Easel Art Commemorate this milestone with a gift for the grad, mom, dad and all the grandparents. A built-in easel folds out from the back so it stands up on its own, just like a picture frame — but without the frame!
4. 12″ Canvas Square Your grad will love this large square canvas art, personalized with a favorite photo of their friends or family to hang in her bedroom or dorm room. Folds in seconds to look like real canvas.
5. Big Name Notepad Grads will appreciate having these notepads on hand for just about anything, from writing notes to friends to making to-do lists look really awesome. And they make affordable and unique graduation gifts.
Start shopping for your graduation gifts early, so you’ll have them in time for the party. Choose from our top 5 ideas, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation gifts at Pear Tree!