Christmas is always a special time of year, but the holidays you get to spend with your soldier are the most magical of all. As a military family, you know the overwhelming feeling of joy that comes on Christmas morning surrounded by everyone you love most, especially your hero in uniform.
Even if your spouse isn’t currently deployed, we know how busy life can be. Between shuttling kids, pulling long hours at work, military family life is not for the weak. Pear Tree wants to help you make this Christmas special with as little fuss as possible. That’s why we make designing and ordering holiday cards so easy. Our collection of Christmas cards takes the effort out of creating that perfect greeting.
We have a variety of beautiful designs at your fingertips — just add them to your cart and check that item off your to-do list. From vintage flare and fun shapes to religious Christmas cards, we have something for everyone.
Making custom cards is easy at Pear Tree. We provide uniquely designed holiday photo card templates ready for your personal touch. Upload photos, change colors, add your own greeting or family name, and you are ready to go. Our unique designs will make a big impression this Christmas, and no one will suspect how easy the ordering process was.
For our busiest customers, Pear Tree can even address the envelopes for you. Just follow the directions on this page. All you have to do is add postage, and your Christmas cards are ready to mail.
What can you do with all the time you just saved ordering Christmas cards? We have some ideas for you straight from some of our favorite military family bloggers!
- Decorate your tree, or trees. Hana Romer of Domesticated Combat Boots puts up two, one traditional and one to honor the U.S. Marine Corps. (Source)
- Prepare for your hero’s homecoming! Even if you don’t love someone in the military, no one can resist the smiles and squeals of delight in these heartfelt holiday homecomings!
- Take a meal — even if it’s just leftovers — to an on-duty soldier friend. As Ashley Jacobs of Military Spouse writes, “That’s how we take care of our leftovers: send them to the men and women in uniform who are working this holiday.” (Source)
- Are you stationed abroad? Visit a traditional Christmas Market like the ones World Traveling Military Family shares from Germany each year.
- Bake a batch of perfect sugar cookies, icing included. This recipe from Kara of The Hippy Milspouse looks like exactly what we need.
- Play a game with the whole family. Looking for something festive? Lauren of Military Wife and Mom has a list of 30 Perfect Christmas Games. We can’t wait to try #5 (and then eat the game pieces!).
- Listen to some Christmas music. Looking for something a little different? Jessica Lynn Writes has THE playlist you need in your life.
Even if you aren’t in a military family, you can get in on the joy this year by adopting a soldier and his/her family through great organizations like Soldiers’ Angels. Operation We Are Here also has a great list of other “Adopt a Military Family” programs to help you spread the Christmas spirit to those who serve and protect our country. Or look for programs that serve your local community to give back to heroes near home.
Pear Tree wishes a very Merry Christmas to all of the families who sacrifice so much for our nation. We hope you spend this holiday season celebrating with your heroes.