Genevieve Gorder’s new holiday card collection for Pear Tree makes it easy for all of us to create a Christmas card that stands out. She describes the collection as “soulful luxe” for its combination of bold graphics with playful photos and design elements. Here are our top 5 picks.
Shop the top 5 Genevieve Gorder holiday cards:
- Bright Spots These festive, two-sided Christmas cards feature a full photo on the front and an editable message on the back. The rose-gold foil spots can be changed to red or gold foil, and you can choose from over 80 colors for the solid colors.
- Floral Joy Bright red and green berries and holiday greens give these cards a traditional appeal, and your photo in the center circle completes the charming greeting. Upgrade to rounded corners or double thick paper if you really want to impress.
- Holiday Resolutions Let everyone in on your New Year’s resolutions with these gorgeous holiday photo cards. The three-panel card features a spot for your resolutions, plus five photos, including one full-length photo on the inside.
- Foil Swash These luxury Christmas cards positively glow with real foil covering the front and back, and the double-thick paper adds to the luxurious feel. Choose your foil color from gold, rose gold or red.
- Merry & Bright Ribbon Booklet These luxury Christmas cards are folded up and tied with a ribbon, just like a gift. The message on the front wraps around to the back, sprinkled with gold stars. Bold, graphic frames surround your photos inside.
Be sure to check out the entire collection of holiday cards at Pear Tree for more standout looks!
Social Copywriter at Pear Tree
Laura is a copywriter for Pear Tree, where she loves exercising her creative muscles and helping others find the perfect card to share a little sunshine with those they love. She is also a devoted wife, mom of two wild children, and equal parts art lover and football fanatic.