A Real Virtual Shower Invitation
If you’re throwing a virtual baby shower, send a real invitation. It might feel counterintuitive, but receiving a paper baby shower invite in the mail will make the guests take notice and mark their calendars. This new Virtual Shower invitation features the cutest phrase and can be personalized in any color palette or with any wording.
Be sure the add baby registry information and remind guests to have gifts delivered before the celebration.
Set a Color Palette
Even if most of the shower guests are calling into Zoom, set a color palette! Enlist any in-town guests that will be with the guest-of-honor in person (or mom’s partner) to add a few decorations.
We love this monochromatic navy and robin’s egg blue color combination. It’s the perfect gender neutral choice. Don’t skimp on the treats either! Have a mini dessert, this like this cute ombre cake, delivered to the mama’s house just before the celebration begins.
Because of the 2020 pandemic, we’re all Zoom pros, right? To throw a virtual shower, set a time for guests to log into Zoom (don’t forget to send the link a day before!).
If you’re hosting the shower, put together a shower agenda to follow to keep things moving along. It might include:
- Introductions: Even if everyone knows each other, give each guest a minute to introduce themselves and say hello. You can even ask them to answer a set series of questions like:
- Tell us your name, how you know mom-to-be and where you’re calling in from.
- Share the story of the first time you met the mom-to-be.
- Tell us your guess for birthday, weight and length (the host can keep track of this and share the “winner” out after baby’s birth).
- Games: Think you can’t do game via Zoom? Think again! This cute virtual baby shower games bundle is absolutely adorable! If you want to send prizes, consider sending small gift cards to coffee shops that can be purchased and sent online.
- Gifts: Have mama open her gifts toward the end of the shower. Everyone will adore seeing all the cute little things