It’s not every day that you get to celebrate a college graduation. Take the time to mark this special event with friends and family and give it the recognition it deserves. Pear Tree’s college graduation announcements, invitations and party decorations can help you pull an event together in no time that will look like you’ve been planning it for months. These college graduation party ideas will get you started. Add photos for personality and choose from over 80 colors that match your taste or your school colors to create all the coordinating pieces you need. It’s easy to find college graduation party ideas at Pear Tree. Continue reading
Graduating from college is an exciting milestone. This is one time you get to celebrate your own achievements and show the world what you were able to accomplish with lots of effort, focus and drive. If you choose to celebrate this milestone with a graduation party, it should be fun and reflect all the hard work you put in. Here are our top 5 college graduation party ideas that will inspire you to personalize your party with your own unique touch.
1. Start with a college graduation announcement that lets you add your own personality and flare to it. You can personalize a majority of our announcements with photos, text and your choice of over 70 colors!
2. Show off your favorite memories with a custom graduation poster. It’s been hard work, but it’s also been fun trying new things and making new friends. Share your favorite moments with family & friends and soon everyone will be reminiscing about their college years.
My son is away at college, and based on our last phone call it sounds like he needs a little cheering up. My happy-go-lucky boy is facing the pressure of challenging classes and a grueling sports schedule. I know there’s not much I can do to help, but I still feel compelled to try. It’s time for a letter to my son and here are 10 things I will say:
- What I’m about to say is important. See? It’s so important that I actually wrote it on paper instead of putting it in a text message. No matter what else this letter says, it says someone cares.
- This, too, shall pass. When you are feeling lonely or ugly or scared or embarrassed or frustrated, try to see yourself as I see you: friendly, beautiful, brave, humble and persevering. Then give it a day or two. Things will be looking up. I’m sure of it.
- You are not the only one who’s having a bad day. Talk to people — your roommates, a teacher, your advisor, or the person sitting next to you on the bus. You may share a laugh. You may get some good advice. You will probably find your troubles are nothing compared to theirs. Continue reading
It goes without saying that graduating from college is quite an accomplishment. And while you and your grad may be over the big grad party stage (that’s so high school) you still want to mark the occasion in some way, perhaps with a smaller family party or just a simple announcement.