Shop our top graduation announcement ideas if you’re looking for a sure hit! These best-selling graduation announcements and invitations are easy to create, let you show off one or more photos, and can be personalized with your choice of background colors or patterns.
Shop our Top 5 Graduation Announcement ideas: 1. Mixed Font MessageIt’s all about the photo with these luxury graduation announcements printed on double thick paper. Choose your best shot, then pick the backer and you’re done! 2. Gold Foil Follow The ScriptFlowing gold foil script announces your class year and grad status on the front, with room for three more photos and your graduation details on the back. 3. Gold Sequin-Look TrifoldStrands of gold-colored faux-foil sequins are strung across your photos on these trifold graduation invitations, adding a little faux bling to your event. 4. Rustic GradA distressed font, editable text, two large photos and your choice of colors let you create graduation announcements with a rustic flair all their own. 5. Favorite PhotoThese classic graduation invitations feature a full photo on the front and three photos on the back. Rounded corners and your choice of colors make them yours.
You loved her holiday collection for Pear Tree, so you’ll be excited to hear that the new Genevieve Gorder for Pear Tree Stationery Collection is here. Popular designer and television personality Genevieve Gorder, has poured her style and soul into an exclusive stationery collection for Pear Tree. And you’re going to love every one of these stationery ideas.
Genevieve Gorder brings a playful, soulful style to everything she touches, and her new stationery collection is no exception. The collection of note cards combines her love of organic prints, textures and unexpected color palettes with bold typography.
Genevieve’s sense of adventure comes through in the unexpected wording and the use of brassy foil to add punch to her messages. What a surprise it would be to get one of these note cards in the mail, complete with your handwritten note inside. From playful love notes to cheeky invites to friends, where will these stationery ideas take you?
Where have you seen her?
HGTV’s Genevieve’s Renovation, White House Christmas, Design Star, Dear Genevieve and, of course, Trading Spaces
Rachael Ray, The TODAY Show, CNN
The Design Network, ulive.com, modemediacorp.com
Real Genevieve magazine/app
Want to learn more about Genevieve? Get to know her style at GenevieveGorder.com. And be sure to watch for more collections from Genevieve Gorder, coming soon to Pear Tree.
Throwing a graduation party for your son or daughter doesn’t have to break the bank. With these money-saving ideas you can throw a graduation party on a budget that will make both you and your grad happy. Start by making a list of the basics you’ll need:
Location on a budget It makes sense that if you’re trying to save money, renting a location is out of the question. But sometimes you can find a hidden gem, such as a neighborhood park or pavilion that can be rented for a low cost. Your back yard or garage is a popular and inexpensive option, and only requires some tidying up. As long as you don’t go overboard on the landscaping or decide to rebuild your garage, this may be your best option. You will need a backup in case of rain, so if the garage is unavailable, you may have to rent a tent or move the party inside.
A joint party for your grad and 2 or 3 friends can also help lower costs. With more than one family to defray costs, you may be able to afford renting a space or have it at one of the houses and share all the costs.
Graduation invitations on a budget Graduation invitations come in all shapes and sizes. To save money, keep to the simple two-sided invitations that allow you to share a photo, add your party details and show off a little personality at the same time. Pear Tree’s two-sided graduation invitations like those shown above start at just 92 cents per card. Single-sided photo paper cards start at just 65 cents per card. Continue reading →
Spring is in the air! Time to start planning that graduation party. Here are our top 5 graduation party ideas for 2016 to get you started. This year it’s all about shine and sparkle, from foil-stamped invitations to decorative lights on the walls.
1. Light up the room. This fun graduation photo display idea lets you hang as many photos as you like, but also adds sparkle to the room with twinkling lights. Create your backdrop by hanging the lights on the wall in any pattern, then attach your photos with mini clothespins from a craft store.
A graduation party is one of the most rewarding moments for both the grad and the grad’s family. We’ve framed those moments into a special party, filled with graduation party ideas. From easy-to-personalize graduation party decorations to delicious food ideas, this grad party shares Elisa’s style and favorite memories. Of course the graduation invitations to the party were coordinated to match as well!
The engaged ‘Dancing With the Stars’ pro, Witney Carson, married her high school sweetheart, Carson McAllister, on New Year’s Day!
Pear Tree was thrilled to be asked to help with decorations for her bridal shower. Inspired by Witney’s beautiful color palette of gold, black and tan, we suggested several perfect bridal shower decorations for her Bridal Soiree. With the help of her sister in-law, hairstylist and cosmetologist Kylee Pickering, the bridal shower was nothing short of amazing.
Spread lots of love this Valentine’s Day, by getting your kiddos the coolest cards and gifts to hand out to all of their friends! Rather than buying a box at your local retail store, get creative and personalize one of Pear Tree’s classroom valentines and pair it with a little toy or gadget. We’ve found 5 kid-approved valentine ideas that they’ll love sharing in the classroom.
Are you looking to display your family photos? You’ll love using Pear Tree’s new twist on the traditional canvas. Here’s why:
1. It looks amazing. Printed on heavy-duty paper and folded to look just like real canvas, this product is an extra special way to add a personalized touch to any room. Time to DIY showed us how easy and stunning this product looks on a shelf.
2. It’s affordable. There’s no sticker shock for this product. Time to DIY picked out her favorite photos and personalized a set of 3, all for a low cost of just $54.99.
3. It’s easy. Its so easy even busy mom’s can hang canvas up on the wall, and kids can help. This video is proof.
“The folding of the canvas was fast and easy – it all locks in place perfectly. I love how strong the canvas felt, but it was still light enough to go on with simple Velcro command strips. I’m notorious for putting 10 holes in the wall because I couldn’t find the measuring tape and said, “Meh, I can totally eyeball this.” So honestly, I’m happy with anything to avoid the nail!”
—Stephanie, busy mom of 3
4. You’ll love it. The Dodge Family shared with us just how much she loves canvas, and you’ll see how swift she is at tossing this product up on her wall. Watch the video and see!
Now that you’ve fallen for canvas, personalize your very own prints today. They’ll be printed in just 1-2 days and shipped right to your door!
Sending New Year’s cards is a wonderful tradition to embrace—for lots of reasons. First, you have more time to create and send cards in late December, once the rush of all the other holidays are over and visiting guests are gone. Secondly, New Year’s cards are cheerful, seasonal greetings you can send to all your friends, regardless of faith or culture. And they’re every bit as fun to receive, since they make the holidays last longer for those who receive them.
It’s just as easy to customize New Year’s cards as it is to create Christmas or Hanukkah cards, and a lot more relaxing! In addition to our collection of New Year’s cards, many of our Christmas cards have editable text, or alternate greetings for New Year’s, like the Rustic Garland Premium Christmas Card below. Simply choose from several pre-designed greetings when you’re personalizing them!
Browse our collection of holiday cards at Pear Tree, and take your time finding the perfect photos, choosing colors, and setting the tone for a happy new year!
Make the most of the moment and create new traditions this season. Here are 10 of our favorite family Christmas ideas to help make the most of the holidays.
1. Lift your spirits by being active. Family Christmas ideas usually involve delicious (but not-always-healthy) treats. Stay active with your entire family by having a classic snowball fight, visiting you local ice rink, or doing a little cross country skiing. You’re kids will love trying something new this season!
2. Send a holiday card (or New Year’s card, if you prefer). Not only will you spread cheer to friends and family, but your kids will love helping you stuff & stamp them!
3. Put your Christmas cards on display. There’s no better way to decorate your house for the holidays than with your friends and family’s seasonal photos. Check out some of our Christmas card display ideas on Pinterest and have your family help create a unique card display.
4. Find the best Christmas lights ever. Hop in the car and hunt for the best Christmas light display. Your child’s face will light up when you find the most decked-out house in town!