Looking for awesome graduation party decorations and ideas? These are our top 5 best sellers! All can be personalized with text, photos and colors to make them yours. Best of all, you’ll find matching graduation invitations and lots of other party decorations to coordinate the entire look at Pear Tree.
Shop our top 5 graduation party decorating ideas:
1. Banner Moment Fill your grad party with color using this 8-piece bunting banner customized with your choice of colors, photos and wording. You can even add a school logo.
2. Sequin-Look Guest Book Print Not only is it a fun party decoration, this guest book print becomes a keepsake if you have your guests sign it with white or metallic markers.
3. Follow the Script Table Decor Our multi-piece, multi-functional table decor is printed on our signature card stock and personalized with your photos and text. Use them in so many ways!
4. Favorite Photo Cupcake Flags Decorate your cupcakes and other desserts with these little cupcake flags. Choose from over 80 colors to match your other grad party decorations!
5. Snapshots 36″ x 24″ Custom Poster It’s a photo display made easy! This custom poster can be personalized to match your graduation party decorations and holds 15 photos.
Start planning your graduation party today. Choose from our top 5 ideas, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation party decorations at Pear Tree!
Your style is all natural, from barely-there makeup to rustic styles and neutral colors. These are a few of our favorite natural looks for grad season. You can even plan your graduation party with an all-natural approach, starting with eco-friendly graduation announcements made from 100% recycled paper.
Shop the Trend!
No. 1: Tasseled Straw Floppy Hat, Forever 21 | No. 2: Kraft Paper Trifold Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 3: Rothco Canvas Duffel Bag, Urban Outfitters | No. 4: Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay | No. 5: C.O. Bigelow Cream Body Wash – Lemon, Bath & Body Works | No. 6: Betseyville Allspice Slide Sandals – Cognac, Target | No. 7: Nordic Mini Magnet Succulent Garden, Gardeners | No. 8: Love That Photo Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 9: Zalie Braided Belt, Free People
Want to wow your friends with amazing graduation announcements? Check out these designs printed on double thick paper! Seriously, the paper is twice as thick as our signature matte-finish card stock, which makes these luxury graduation announcements twice as nice. With their solid feel and silky smooth finish, they will definitely stand out in the mail.
Not sure about the double-thick look? Don’t give up! There are plenty of other luxury graduation announcements out there, including real foil-stamped designs, unique folds, ribbons and more. And for even more ideas, our full collection of graduation announcements, from our signature card stock to photo paper designs, gives you lots of ways to get creative no matter what your style or budget. But when you want to make a statement, double thick paper graduation announcements are designed to impress.
The Class of 2016 isn’t afraid to step out of line and get noticed. Here are a few of the creative looks that caught our attention, from dino shades to graduation announcements. It’s graduation season – time to show your style!
Shop the Trend!
No. 1: Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones Active Collection – Yellow, Target | No. 2: Matte Lipstick – Diva, MAC | No. 3: Spin A Rama Graduation Announcement, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 4: Dream On Dreamer Notebook, Urban Outfitters | No. 5: Chuck Taylor All Star Classic Sneakers, Converse | No. 6: Multistrand Necklace, H&M | No. 7: Rad And Refined Dino Browline Sunglasses, Forever 21 | No. 8: Photos With Class Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 9: Magical Thinking Embroidered Eye Pillow, Urban Outfitters
Shop our top graduation announcement ideas if you’re looking for a sure hit! These best-selling graduation announcements and invitations are easy to create, let you show off one or more photos, and can be personalized with your choice of background colors or patterns.
Shop our Top 5 Graduation Announcement ideas:
1. Mixed Font Message It’s all about the photo with these luxury graduation announcements printed on double thick paper. Choose your best shot, then pick the backer and you’re done!
2. Gold Foil Follow The Script Flowing gold foil script announces your class year and grad status on the front, with room for three more photos and your graduation details on the back.
3. Gold Sequin-Look Trifold Strands of gold-colored faux-foil sequins are strung across your photos on these trifold graduation invitations, adding a little faux bling to your event.
4. Rustic Grad A distressed font, editable text, two large photos and your choice of colors let you create graduation announcements with a rustic flair all their own.
5. Favorite Photo These classic graduation invitations feature a full photo on the front and three photos on the back. Rounded corners and your choice of colors make them yours.
Ready to create your own? Choose from our top 5, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation announcements and invitations from Pear Tree!
You loved her holiday collection for Pear Tree, so you’ll be excited to hear that the new Genevieve Gorder for Pear Tree Stationery Collection is here. Popular designer and television personality Genevieve Gorder, has poured her style and soul into an exclusive stationery collection for Pear Tree. And you’re going to love every one of these stationery ideas.
Genevieve Gorder brings a playful, soulful style to everything she touches, and her new stationery collection is no exception. The collection of note cards combines her love of organic prints, textures and unexpected color palettes with bold typography.
Genevieve’s sense of adventure comes through in the unexpected wording and the use of brassy foil to add punch to her messages. What a surprise it would be to get one of these note cards in the mail, complete with your handwritten note inside. From playful love notes to cheeky invites to friends, where will these stationery ideas take you?
Where have you seen her?
- HGTV’s Genevieve’s Renovation, White House Christmas, Design Star, Dear Genevieve and, of course, Trading Spaces
- Rachael Ray, The TODAY Show, CNN
- The Design Network, ulive.com, modemediacorp.com
- Real Genevieve magazine/app
Want to learn more about Genevieve? Get to know her style at GenevieveGorder.com. And be sure to watch for more collections from Genevieve Gorder, coming soon to Pear Tree.
Throwing a graduation party for your son or daughter doesn’t have to break the bank. With these money-saving ideas you can throw a graduation party on a budget that will make both you and your grad happy. Start by making a list of the basics you’ll need:
Location on a budget
It makes sense that if you’re trying to save money, renting a location is out of the question. But sometimes you can find a hidden gem, such as a neighborhood park or pavilion that can be rented for a low cost. Your back yard or garage is a popular and inexpensive option, and only requires some tidying up. As long as you don’t go overboard on the landscaping or decide to rebuild your garage, this may be your best option. You will need a backup in case of rain, so if the garage is unavailable, you may have to rent a tent or move the party inside.
A joint party for your grad and 2 or 3 friends can also help lower costs. With more than one family to defray costs, you may be able to afford renting a space or have it at one of the houses and share all the costs.
Graduation invitations on a budget
Graduation invitations come in all shapes and sizes. To save money, keep to the simple two-sided invitations that allow you to share a photo, add your party details and show off a little personality at the same time. Pear Tree’s two-sided graduation invitations like those shown above start at just 92 cents per card. Single-sided photo paper cards start at just 65 cents per card. Continue reading
Spring is in the air! Time to start planning that graduation party. Here are our top 5 graduation party ideas for 2016 to get you started. This year it’s all about shine and sparkle, from foil-stamped invitations to decorative lights on the walls.
1. Light up the room. This fun graduation photo display idea lets you hang as many photos as you like, but also adds sparkle to the room with twinkling lights. Create your backdrop by hanging the lights on the wall in any pattern, then attach your photos with mini clothespins from a craft store.
2. It’s the little things. Cupcake flags, colored straws, personalized stickers – they all add personality and color to your party. Guests will be amazed at how coordinated you are. Of course, it all starts with the graduation invitations. Once you choose those, you can find all of these graduation party decorations to match. Continue reading
A graduation party is one of the most rewarding moments for both the grad and the grad’s family. We’ve framed those moments into a special party, filled with graduation party ideas. From easy-to-personalize graduation party decorations to delicious food ideas, this grad party shares Elisa’s style and favorite memories. Of course the graduation invitations to the party were coordinated to match as well!
The engaged ‘Dancing With the Stars’ pro, Witney Carson, married her high school sweetheart, Carson McAllister, on New Year’s Day!
Pear Tree was thrilled to be asked to help with decorations for her bridal shower. Inspired by Witney’s beautiful color palette of gold, black and tan, we suggested several perfect bridal shower decorations for her Bridal Soiree. With the help of her sister in-law, hairstylist and cosmetologist Kylee Pickering, the bridal shower was nothing short of amazing.