The big game is just days away and whether you watch for the match-up of the New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks or for the highly entertaining commercials or half-time show, one thing always holds true, there will be food and there will be lots of it!! If you’re struggling to find ideas on what to bring to your party, we have you covered. We are sharing with you our top 10 crowd-pleasing Super Bowl food ideas that will make you a hit at your party.
1. Pizza roll-ups. These are perfect finger foods for adults and children to enjoy! Get the recipe here.
2. Football field chip dip. Create a stadium of deliciousness! It’s even outlined in sandwiches. YUM! Get the full idea here.
3. Pretzel bites. Always a crowd-pleaser: cheese & baked bread. Get the recipe here.
4. Jalepeno poppers. Jalepenos, cream cheese and cheddar cheese wrapped in bacon – delish! Get the recipe here.
6. Cheesy bacon oven chips. I’m sure you’ve started drooling by now and if not, this will make you. These cheesy bacon oven chips are paired with Chipolte Ranch dipping sauce. Might want to eat a couple before the party starts because they won’t be available for long! Get the recipe here.
7. Buffalo chicken dip. This is now a must at any party. It’s flavorful and always a crowd-pleaser. Get the recipe here.
10. Cookies ‘n’ Cream football field. If you’re team didn’t win, it won’t matter when you eat some of this Cookies ‘n’ Cream dessert. Shredded coconut makes the green grass and vanilla wafers are used to scoop out the football. Everyone wins with this dessert. Get the recipe here.
There you have 10 Super Bowl food ideas that will make you a hit at your party! If you’re looking for more ideas, check out our office Super Bowl party to inspire decorations and for more food ideas. And for any party, don’t forget to set the theme with our party invitations!