Fans have been loving our Top 5 Graduation Party Ideas post over the past couple months so we wanted to share 5 more graduation party ideas with you! These party ideas will feature some new ideas from our classic graduation party, sequin-look graduation party and more. We hope you will be inspired and find ways to create a memorable graduation party!
1. Gallery wall. Create a gallery wall of favorite moments with friends and family using our custom posters, wall art and 4×6 photos you can print at a local store. We added some fun washi tape to make this area sparkle!
2. Golden touches. This idea is from our Pearista, See Vanessa Craft. She used our gold sequins graduation invitation and sprinkled gold sequins throughout the party. The gold numbers, cake pops and treat boxes are fabulous and add the perfect amount of shine to the party.
3. Hear from your guests. By setting out comment cards at your graduation party, you are asking your guests to interact with your party. Simply ask guests to share advice for your upcoming adventures or a favorite memory they have of you. Simple and fun for all to enjoy!
4. Guest book. Don’t forget who attended your graduation party by having them sign your guest book print. These are fun because they are great to display in a dorm room or apartment long after your graduation party is over. It’s a nice reminder of all who have supported you along the way.
5. Drink accessories. Dress up your drinks using paper straws and adding personalized flags to them. It’s a fun touch that guests will love!
There you have 5 more graduation party ideas to help you create a memorable party for you and your guests to enjoy. Keep reading our blog for more graduation party ideas or shop our graduation party decorations to get started on your party!