1. Start with a college graduation announcement that lets you add your own personality and flare to it. You can personalize a majority of our announcements with photos, text and your choice of over 70 colors!
2. Show off your favorite memories with a custom graduation poster. It’s been hard work, but it’s also been fun trying new things and making new friends. Share your favorite moments with family & friends and soon everyone will be reminiscing about their college years.
3. Our graduation table decor is another great way to add your personality to your graduation party. You can use these pieces in so many ways, from centerpieces to table confetti to wall decor. The creative ideas are up to you!!
4. Create a graduation theme for your dessert table by displaying cupcakes in the shape of your class year. This graduation party idea has been a hit with our fans! (Hint: if you aren’t planning a very big party, you can just do the last two digits: 15.)
5. Lastly, set out comment cards to encourage your guests to share advice, a favorite memory or their best wishes for you. These will make nice mementos to keep after the graduation party.
We hope you enjoyed these 5 college graduation party ideas and that they help you plan a wonderful celebration. Start by personalizing your college graduation announcements and then check out our graduation party decorations to make your party come to life. Oh, and don’t forget graduation thank you notes!