Graduation is a milestone so huge, it deserves a fabulous announcement. We love seeing all those pride-filled posts on social media but let’s be real – there’s nothing quite like a pretty paper announcement that can be held, admired, and proudly display on refrigerators.
But, even we know that sometimes, basic is best. Whether you love minimalist style or are crunched for time, our newest collection of simple graduation announcements makes creating a custom design so easy!
The Best Simple Graduation Announcements
It was a tough task, but we’ve narrowed it down to our 7 or our very favorites…
1. A Sophisticated Graduation Announcement: Simply Said
This design looks simple, but the options are endless!
- Change up the fonts and colors.
- Choose from lots of layouts on the backside.
- Move the wording to fit your photo.
2. Sleek and Simple: Through the Years
This overlay style shows off their graduating year in a big and bold way.
- For a custom look, use their school colors.
- Add your graduation party details on the backside.
3. Perfectly Posh: Mixed Type
A classic grad announcement that will never go out of style…
- Every line of text is editable.
- Keep the neutral wording colors, or update to a colorful palette.
4. So Very Simple: Fresh Faced
Our most simple grad announcement, this one is always popular with the guys!
- Share all your senior photos with backside layout options.
- Add or move wording to fit your personal style.
5. All Natural: Side Note
This earth-tone palette makes minimalist style shine.
- This script font is absolutely gorgeous.
- Change the colors for a one-of-a-kind look.
6. Edgy Style: In the Corners
It’s the fonts that make this look extra modern.
- The cool script text on the front can be changed to any color you’d like.
- Add your favorite photos from your senior session.
7. Beautiful Lines: Sweet Success
A classic design, this one has traditional design roots but feels ultra-modern.
- A pink graduation announcement is so fun, but you can change the colors to anything you’d like!
- Using their first name only creates a simple, but really posh look.