Graduation is a milestone so huge, it deserves a fabulous announcement. We love seeing all those pride-filled posts on social media but let’s be real – there’s nothing quite like a pretty paper announcement that can be held, admired, and proudly display on refrigerators.
But…even we know that sometimes, basic is best. Whether you love minimalist style or are crunched for time, our newest collection of simple graduation announcements makes creating a custom design easy peasy.
It was a tough task, but we’ve narrowed down our huge selection to 7 or our very favorites…
- Top Honors
This design looks simple, but the options are endless!
- Change up the fonts and colors.
- Choose from six layout options on the backside.
- Shining Year
Metallic may not be so basic, but this look makes minimalist style shine.
- Choose from gold, rose gold or silver foil.
- Update the background to match your school colors or photos.
- Scripted Graduate
A classic grad announcement that will never go out of style…
- Every line of text is editable.
- Choose from several background patterns to create custom look.
- Photo Mix
A photo-collage style announcement that looks expensive but is actually crazy-affordable.
- Share up to 11 photos with backside layout options.
- Change up the fonts (but wow, we love it just the way it is!).
- School Logo
Bursting with school pride? This design features your school logo and photo of the grad.
- Upload your custom school logo or mascot. Our personalization tool makes it easy-peasy.
- Choose your colors and fonts.
- Simple Statement
Sure, it’s simple, but this design has crazy-cute style!
- The whimsical script text on the front can be changed to any color you’d like.
- Those polka-dots on the back can be updated woodgrain, chalkboard and more.
- Shining Success
A classic foil-stamped design, this one has traditional design roots but feels ultra-modern.
- Gold is forever a favorite, but try this one in rose-gold or silver foil for a twist.
- Have a little fun by changing the background to a pastel like blush or mint. Instantly gorgeous!