Most of our products are printed on our signature 115 lb. matte finish paper. Some items offer a choice of paper options. You can make your selection on the products item detail page.
- 94 lb. Value Matte Paper - This medium weight paper allows you to be price conscious without skimping on quality. All folding stationery is printed on 94 lb matte, unless otherwise noted.
- 115 lb. Standard Matte Paper - Excellent quality for an excellent price, this paper is the most commonly used paper in printing fine stationery. It is the perfect compromise between luxury and affordability. All flat or non-folding stationery is printed on 115 lb matte, unless otherwise noted.
- 105 lb. Signature Shimmer Paper - This lustrous paper has a hint of shimmer that adds an elegant glow. Photo invitations look gorgeous on this paper, but really almost all stationery designs look amazing on shimmer. Who doesn't like a little sparkle? However, we do recommend avoiding shimmer paper for designs featuring dark backgrounds.
- 100 lb. and 120 lb. Silk Finish Paper - This smooth paper shows off details and color with perfect clarity, making it an excellent choice for photo stationery. Our quality silk finish is key in making sure the photo is just as beautiful as the design you've chosen.
- 224 lb. Double Thick Paper - A select number of our premium cards are printed on double thick paper, a luxurious stock that's nearly twice as thick as our signature card stock, with the same silky smooth matte finish.
- Magnets - A magnetic paper capable of producing high quality images and designs with superb color and detail. Our magnets have a glossy finish on the front and a black magnetic surface covering the back.
While you are in our product editor, click any existing text box to activate it. A toolbar will appear, allowing you to change the font, font color, font size and other styling features. You can write your own text or use our library of verses. To remove an existing text box, activate it by clicking on the text box. Then use the trash icon to delete it. Some products have text or text elements that cannot be edited or removed.
While you are in our product editor, click any existing text box or add a new text box using the “Add Text” icon. A toolbar will appear, allowing you to change the font, font color, font size and other styling features. Use this toolbar to access our verse library.
You can request a digital proof on your own during checkout by selecting 'Add Instructions'. Use the instructions box to request a digital proof prior to printing. This proof will be emailed directly to the email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions provided in the email to approve or request additional changes. Your order will be on hold until this digital proof is approved. If you do not see the proof in your regular inbox, please check your spam folder. If you place an order with a customer service representative over the phone, a digital proof will automatically be sent to you for approval. For an instant solution, download a PDF of your artwork from within our product editor. Select ‘Download’ from the main toolbar. This PDF is an exact duplicate of your final artwork and is a convenient way to ensure your order is customized exactly as you want it.
To ensure proper print quality, any imagery you upload within our editor should be at a resolution of 300 dpi or more. If you are unsure about a file’s resolution, don’t worry, our system will warn you if your image’s resolution is too low. We accept the following file formats: bmp, png, gif, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff and pdf.
The way your images appear within our editor and in your digital proof is how your product will print. If your image appears blurry or pixelated, it is an indication that the image you uploaded needs to be a higher resolution. Keep in mind, scaling an image can affect your image clarity as well. Our system will warn you if an image’s resolution is too low but we recommend that every customer reviews their final customization before checkout. Use the ‘Download PDF’ icon in the top toolbar within our editor. This allows you to download and review your customization and its quality prior to printing. You can also use the ‘Special Instructions’ within checkout to request a digital proof be emailed to you.
Yes. We offer addressing and mailing services on greeting card and postcard products.
Addressing and mailing services are only available on select products at this time. On greeting cards and postcards, select ‘Addressing’ from the product options panel. You can choose to upload your addresses within the product editor or at checkout. Keep in mind, your final order total cannot be calculated until your address file has been uploaded.
Addressing and mailing services are not available on all products at this time.
Start by downloading our address template. Our Excel address template is formatted in a specific way to ensure seamless integration with our manufacturers and print facilities. Follow the provided addressing instructions for best results. We cannot format your addresses, but are available to answer questions should you need technical support.
You will need to use our address template; it is formatted in a specific way to ensure seamless integration with our manufacturers and print facilities.
Select ‘Envelope’ from the product options panel. Above the envelope options, you will see a dropdown labeled ‘Add Extra Envelopes’. Select a quantity, your additional cost will instantly be applied to your order total.
Sign into your My Account page. From there you can manage all of your account details including changing your contact information, billing address, user information and password.
Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email you received or contact a customer service member.
Most card orders shipped within the U.S. should arrive in 3-12 business days, depending upon the shipping method you choose. This includes 3-5 days for processing and printing. For more details, see our shipping and delivery information.
We use the most efficient shipping method for your choice of delivery options and shipping address. Carriers may include U.S. Postal Service (USPS), UPS, FedEx, or a combination of these.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that includes a link to track your order. You can also view your shipping status from the order history within your My Account page.
Pear Tree ships to the United States and Canada. The applicable shipping options, taxes and fees will appear at checkout, after you enter your shipping address.
Yes, we ship to any address within the United States and Canada, including P.O. Boxes, APO and FPO military addresses. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address.
Pear Tree has multiple printing facilities in the United States. Our orders are geo-distributed, which means your order is processed and printed at the facility closest to your shipping address; this ensures your order will arrive as quickly as possible. Depending on stock availability and production capacity, multiple items from the same order may ship from different facilities.