33 Short Christmas Card Messages
Fa-la-la-la-la! It’s that time of the year again – Christmas is coming! Our favorite holiday tradition is sending an annual Christmas card. In this time of digital everything, there’s something so special about having a mailbox stuffed with real paper cards, right?
All you need to create a great holiday card is two things – a great photo (or many, if that’s your style!), and a festive greeting. If you’re stuck on what to write, you’ve come to the right place. We’re here with the best Christmas card messages, no matter what your style is.
Featured Christmas card: Letter Ledges
Your Vibe: Cheer and Joy
Are you bursting with holiday cheer? Sending a cheerful Christmas card is a classic choice that’ll bring a smile to each recipient. These joy-filled holiday card greetings are brimming with happy vibes and extra cheer!
1. Wishing You Laughter and Love this Holiday Season! xoxo, Vixay, Marla and Frankie
2. Sending Christmas Cheer from the Harrison Family
3. Merry, Happy and Joyful Wishes! Ben, Emma, Max and Harrison
4. All the Joy from the Williams’ Family
5. We’re Laughing All The Way! Love, the Carlson Crew
6. May Your Days Be Merry and Bright! With love, the Dell Family
7. Merry Everything, Happy Always! xoxo, Benjamin, Pauline, Ethan, Evan and Elijah
8. May Your Holidays Sparkle and Shine! Love, the Williams’
Featured Christmas card: Lots of Laughter
Your Vibe: The Reason for the Season
Sending a religious Christmas card is a lovely way to celebrate the season. Create a card with a faith-filled greeting that conveys your love for Christ and family.
9. Christmas Blessings from the Browne Family
10. Joy to the World, the Lord has Come! Blessings, the Fox Family
11. Glory to the Newborn King! With Joy, the Hart Family
12. God is Good, All the Time. Love, Emma, Brandi, Evangeline, Josiah and Jane
13. Let Heaven and Nature Sing! Greg and Marlys
14. Glory to God! With Love, Josh, Sarah, Dixie, Fawn and Porter
Featured Christmas card: Adore
Your Vibe: Simple and Sweet
Sometimes, you just wanna keep it short and sweet! These simple Christmas card messages are perfect if you want to stick to a basic Christmas card greeting.
15. Love and Joy this Holiday Season! From, the Swift Family
16. Warm and Cozy Wishes! xo, Gabriel, Hank and Emily
17. From Our Family to Yours This Christmas Season – the Kjals
18. Tidings of Joy! Love, Henry & Frank
19. A Holiday Hello from the Gens Family!
Featured Christmas card: Bright Spirits
Your Vibe: Classic Christmas
When it comes to Christmas, there’s nothing like traditional. These classic Christmas card messages are perfect when you’re searching for a greeting that sums up the spirit of the season.
20. With Peace & Joy, Frank and Harriett
21. Holiday Wishes from Our Home to Yours. Love, the Daim Family
22. We Wish You a Merry Christmas! The Eggert Family
23. Wishing Your Happiness This Holiday! Love, Bernard and Philip
24. It’s a Wonderful Life! With Joy and Love, the Thompson Family
25. Christmas Blessing from Our Family to Yours, John, Petra and Jonah
26. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas! Angie, Justin, Brandon and Sofia
Featured Christmas card: Wonderful Life
Your Vibe: A Little Humor
This year, gift your loved ones a good laugh by sending a funny Christmas card. These cards are especially fun for families who are busy with wild little ones. The best funny Christmas card sayings are equal parts funny and sweet. Here are our very favorites:
27. Our Hearts Are Full (And So Are Our Hands!). xoxo, Meg, Daniel, Maximus and Dash
28. We’re Dreaming of a Quiet Christmas! Love, Hannah, William, Wilder, Hart, Summer and Samuel
29. Merry Vibes Only! Love, Grace, Meena and Zachary
30. All is Not Calm but All is Still Bright! Cheers, the Evans Family
31. Merry Elfin’ Christmas! Joe, Vicki, Avery and Maddie
32. We’re Festive AF! The Simmons Family
33. A Little Crazy. A Little Loud. A Lotta Love! xo, Sara, Pete, Frances and Copper
Featured Christmas card: All is Still Bright
That’s it – the best short and sweet Christmas card greetings. Now, if you’re looking for to write a longer annual recap, we also have great advice on how to write a Christmas letter that’s genuine and fun too!
Happy holidays, all!